Thanksgiving Day Exp Parade in New York City
Come ride our historic railroad cars to New York City for the Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. We will depart Huntington, WVa on Wednesday, Nevember 22, 2017 for New York City. Enjoy our privatly owned lounge cars we attach to the rear of the regually scheduled Amtrak® train. We will serve breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on the way to New York City onboard. Travel through the New River Gorge, Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia, and up the Northeast Corridor. We will arrive in New York City around 10:30pm where will be bussed to our downtown hotel, The Edison, near Times Square. You will be on your own for the duration of the trip but will have a 72 hour Gray Line Bus Tour Hop-on- Hop-off Pass. The Thanksgiving Day Parade will be held in the morning on Thursday, November 23, 2017.
On Sunday, November 26, 2017, we will be bussed back to Penn Station to board our cars back to Huntington. We will serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the way home. We will arrive back to Huntington at around 10:00pm on Sunday.
November 22-26, 2017
• Roundtrip by train on our private luxury railcars.
• Six or (6) Meals prepared on our train and served to you on our train. (3 going to NYC and 3 Coming Home)
• Motorcoach to and from Hotel on Wednesday night and Sunday Morning.
• Four (4) nights lodging at the Edison Hotel in Downtown.
• 72 Hour Gray Line Bus Sightseeing Tour Pass
• Optional 2 day New York City Pass which will give you access to over 55 different attractions throught out the city. This will be at an additional cost to the ticket price. Please tell us in advanced if you wish to purchase this package in order to get the passes a head of time.
• Continental Breakfast Monday and Tuesday at the Hotel.
• Time to shop in New York City Monday and Tuesday.
$1259 per person double occupancy
$1459 per person single occupancy
Tickets now available! Please Purchase HERE!
NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8 YEARS OLD!
**Requires $200 deposit per ticket, or you may pay the full amount at the time of order.
Cancelation Policy: Up until 30 days prior to date of trip, with loss of deposit.
$2.00 processing fee per ticket • Trip runs rain or shine!**
**This trip will not be handicap accessible. Historic and antiquated rail passenger equipment, like that used on this excursion, is exempt from ADA regulations under U.S. Code: Title 42: Section 12184. The passenger cars and station facilities used on this excursion were constructed before disability accessibility laws were adopted. Platforms, boarding areas, stairs, step-stools, seating, and especially doorways, passageways, aisles, and on board restrooms may not accommodate all passengers. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate differently abled passengers who desire to ride this train.