Electronic B-Laws that are published are an UNOFFICIAL copy!
New By-Laws will be updated when changes may occur.
Membership Dues: Local Membership $21.00 • NRHS $50.00 + $21.00 = $71.00 Total
Additional Family Member: $3.00 Local • NRHS $3.00 + $8.00 National = $11.00 Total
**Individual Student: Regular $10.00 Local • NRHS: $10.00 + $17.00 National = $27.00 Total
** Anyone under 18 years of age, whose parent is not a CPH associate or regular member; or whose parent is not a member to another NRHS chapter.
Membership dues are due by March 1st each year. Dues renewal notices will be mailed in November of each year.
C.P.H. Business Office
Our business office is located at 1323 8th Avenue, Huntington, WV, 25701. Also included at this location are several small exhibits of rail memorabilia and a book and video library which is available to all members.
The Collis P. Huntington Railroad Historical Society, Inc. invite you to enjoy, participate in, and contribute to the past, present and future of our railroading heritage!
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN THE RAILROAD HISTORICAL SOCIETY?
• Get to know fellow rail enthusiasts.
• Help the Chapter museum as a docent, become the chapter video-librarian, or help keep the museum lawn and equiptment in pristine condition.
• Enjoy meetings and social activities with persons having similar interests.
• Restore equipment to its former elegance.
• Hear knowledgable speakers from local hobbyists, to railroad presidents.
• Help write local newsletters or rail relate articles.
• Be a car host, help in concessions/souvenirs, or serve dinner on a vintage diner during a rail excursion.
• Visit rail yards and shops.
• Narrate on Amtrak's "Cardinal" through the New River Gorge.
• Photograph your favorite rail subjects.
• Collect various railroad artifacts such as lanterns, switch locks, timetables, date nails, etc.
• Experience the thrill of an excursion train ride.
• Ride trains on mainlines and little-known short line branches