July 3-5, 2018
Trip starts in Washington DC and returns to Washington DC!
You may board in Washington DC, Baltimore, Wilmington, or Philadelphia.
• Round trip on Privately owned Luxury Railroad Car
• Breakfast & Lunch served on board to Boston
• Two (2) nights lodging at the Seaport Boston Hotel and World Trade Center
• Lunch & Dinner on the way back to Washington DC
• Free time in Boston to watch the Boston Pops concert and July 4th fireworks
• Ground transportation to and rom hotel and railroad station
$869 per person Double Occupancy
$1499 per person Single Occupancy
NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 8 YEARS OLD!
**Full payment us due at the time of order. $150 per ticket cancelation fee applies for any and all cancelations.
Cancellation Policy: Up until 30 days prior to date of trip, with loss of deposit.
$4.00 processing fee per ticket • Trip runs rain or shine!**
**This trip will not be handicap accessible. Historic and antiquated rail passenger equipment, like that used on this excursion, is exempt from ADA regulations under U.S. Code: Title 42: Section 12184. The passenger cars and station facilities used on this excursion were constructed before disability accessibility laws were adopted. Platforms, boarding areas, stairs, step-stools, seating, and especially doorways, passageways, aisles, and on board restrooms may not accommodate all passengers. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate differently abled passengers who desire to ride this train.
There are NO brochures for individual trips on the website! Each trip has a whole page dedicated for information of each trip. If there is information that you need that you do not see, please contact our office at: 304-523-0364
Last Updated: 6/13/18